- Special Sections
- Public Notices
By CINDY SIMPSON
Harriman’s beer board decided on Jan. 7 to give a strong warning to all seven of the businesses which had employees recently accused of selling alcohol to minors.
Those businesses, as noted last month, are:
• Go Mart, 116 S. Roane St.;
• Lee’s Food Mart, 1901 Harriman Hwy.;
• Lee’s Food Mart, 1859 S. Roane St.;
• Gondolier, 1822 Roane State Hwy.;
• Exxon at I-40, 1833 S. Roane St.;
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Roane County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.