.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Blender on kitchen love seat causes fire

-A A +A
By Damon Lawrence

A kitchen is not where you expect to find a love seat.

However, that’s what crews found when they responded to a trailer fire at 235 Pickard Hollow Road Thursday morning.

Blair Volunteer Fire Department Chief Clarence Nelson said the love seat was in the kitchen.

“There was a blender sitting on it,” Nelson
said.

The blender ignited, which caused the love seat to catch fire, the chief said.

No one was hurt in the fire, but Nelson said the trailer suffered a lot of smoke and heat damage.    


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Roane County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 3 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

Roane County | circulation@roanecounty.com | 1-800-655-1530
P.O. Box 610, 204 Franklin Street, Kingston, TN 37763
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday