- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Residents of Harriman Gardens apartment complex were evacuated from their residences Sunday evening because of a fire.
Authorities said a fluffy-tailed rodent was to blame.
“There was a squirrel that got into a main bank of HUB’s power grid block,” Harriman Fire Chief Brad Goss said. “It kicked breakers and caused some electrical fires in both buildings, 925 and 929 Sewanee (St).”
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Roane County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.