.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Fire damages uninsured Kingston home

-A A +A
By Cindy Simpson

A Kingston house fire at 110 Shubert St. Monday night started in the kitchen.
“The cause of the fire was cooking on the stove,” said Kingston Fire Chief Willie Gordon.
Firefighters were called to the scene shortly after 8 p.m.
“Most of the heavy damage was in the kitchen, but there is smoke damage throughout the house,” Gordon said.
The home belongs to Monica Berkshire, who lived there with her two teenage sons and boyfriend.
Gordon said the family had no home insurance and will be starting over.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Roane County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 3 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

Roane County | circulation@roanecounty.com | 1-800-655-1530
P.O. Box 610, 204 Franklin Street, Kingston, TN 37763
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday