- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Editor’s Note: Readers are cautioned that some names may be the same as, or similar to, other members of the community.
Feb. 6 ― John Travis Burnette, theft up to $500. Guilty.
• James Charles Humphreys, simple possession/casual exchange. Guilty.
• Joshua D. Daniels, Schedule II drugs: cocaine/meth. Bound over.
• John Futch, public intoxication. Guilty.
• Joe Thompson, public intoxication. Guilty.
Feb. 7 ― Stephan A. Womack, simple possession/casual exchange, drugs: certain amounts manufacture/delivery/sell/possess, capias for failure to appear, aggravate robbery, failure to appear and assault-attempt. Dismissed.
Feb. 8 ― Alaina L. Cox, financial responsibility law. Guilty, traffic ticket paid in full.
• Geneva A. Sargent, domestic assault-attempt. Dismissed, cost to defendant.
• Brannon A. Hennings, aggravated assault. Bound over. Failure to appear. Dismissed.
• Anthony Burnette, possession unlawful drug paraphernalia uses and activities. Guilty.
• Robert E. Walker, speeding. Guilty, traffic ticket paid in full.
Feb. 9 ― Jason E. Hensley, simple possession/casual exchange. Abated by death.
• Sherrod Barton, fugitive from justice.Dismissed.
Feb. 10 ― Larry E. Wright, unlawful unregistered vehicle on highway/occupy unregistered mobile home. Dismissed.
• David L. Hampton, domestic assault. Dismissed, cost to defendant.