- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Midtown Fire Department and a Roane County HazMat team responded to a recent gas leak on Old Hwy. 70 in Midtown. A controlled burn was underway on an old building when a gas line was accidentally hit and ignited. Harriman Utility Board handled the situation and turned off the gas before any further damaged was caused in the incident Friday.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Roane County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.