- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A series of meetings to discuss Roane County Schools safety has been scheduled, according to Director of Schools Gary Aytes.
Each of the five meetings, which start March 5, will include school and Roane County Sheriff’s Office personnel and will run from 6-7 p.m.
The schedule is:
• March 5 at Midway Elementary School.
• March 7 at Ridge View Elementary School in Rockwood.
• March 14 at Cherokee Middle School in Kingston.
• April 2 at Dyllis Springs Elementary School in Oliver Springs.
• April 4 at Bowers Elementary School in Harriman.
Call 376-5592 for more information.